- Carrera – embracing the spirt of endurance
- An elegant classic that’s ready for anything
- Refined 36mm steel case with a co-ordinating bracelet
- Ethereal white mother-of-pearl dial with dazzling diamond hour markers
- Driven by Quartz movement for exceptional reliability
Born on the racetracks in 1963, the Carrera collection embraces the spirit of endurance and outstanding performance. Designed for professional drivers, yet with an elegant sense of style, the collection pays tribute to the infamous Carrera Panamericana race.
This prestigious model makes a dramatic statement with its ethereal mother-of-pearl dial, enhanced by dazzling diamond hour markers and framed by elongated and slightly curved lugs for an elegant touch.
Complimenting the elegance of the dial, the 29mm steel case boasts refined lines and polished surfaces, while the co-ordinating H-shape bracelet ensures comfort on the wrist.
Alongside glistening diamonds, the dial features silver hands and a date display at 3 o’clock.
Refusing to compromise on performance, powerful Quartz movement ensures this timepiece is as powerful as it is refined.